ABOUT AP POSTAL CIRCLE:
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle (or AP Postal Circle) is the the postal department of the Government of Andhra Pradesh for the postal services through our the Andhra Pradesh state in its every district. We keep an eye on AP Postal Cirlce official website (www.appost.in) for a new 2016 AP Postal Circle recruitment PDF advertisement. Keep coming back on this page for current this month and upcoming AP Postal Circle jobs notifications for the year 2016 & 2016-17.
AP Postal Circle Recruits for 121 Postman & Mail Guard Positions. | Candidates with Matriculation/ SSC Can Apply Online before 04.09.2016 for AP Postal Circle Jobs.
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2016 – 121 Postman & Other Vacancies – Department of Posts, Office of the Chief Postmaster General, AP Circle, Hyderabad has published a recruitment notification for special recruitment of 121 Postman & Mail Guard posts in Postal Divisions/ Units in Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle. Willing candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria given in the AP Postal Circle official job advertisement can submit their application through Online on or before last date 04.09.2016. Other details given in the AP Postal Circle notification are briefly mentioned below, have a look and apply for suitable post according to your need and qualification.
AP Postal Circle Vacant Seats Details:
Total No. of Vacant Posts – 121
Name of the Posts:
1. Postman: 118 Posts
Name of Region:
Kurnool Region: 30 Posts
• Anantapur Division: 01 Post
• Chittoor Division: 04 Posts
• Cuddapah Division: 04 Posts
• Hindupur Division: 02 Posts
• Kurnool Division: 06 Posts
• Nandyal Division: 05 Posts
• Proddatur Division: 02 Posts
• Tirupathi Division: 06 Posts
Vijayawada Region: 55 Posts
• Bhimavaram Division: 08 Posts
• Eluru Division: 04 Posts
• Gudivada Division: 02 Posts
• Gudur Division: 01 Post
• Guntur Division: 07 Posts
• Machilipatnam Division: 03 Posts
• Narasaraopet Division: 03 Posts
• Nellore Division: 05 Posts
• Ongole Division: 05 Posts
• T.P Gudem Division: 01Post
• Tenali Division: 04 Posts
• Vijayawada Division: 12 Posts
Visakhapatnam Region: 33 Posts
• Amalapuram Division: 03 Posts
• Anakapalle Division: 05 Posts
• Kakinada Division: 04 Posts
• Parvathipurm Division: 01 Posts
• Rajahmundry Division: 05 Posts
• Srikakulam Division: 02 Posts
• Visakhapatnam Division: 11 Posts
• Vizianagaram Division: 02 Posts
2. Mail Guard: 03 Posts
• RMS AG Dn, Guntakal: 01 Posts
• RMS Y Dn Vijayawada: 01 Posts
• RMS V Dn,Visakhapatnam: 01 Posts
AP Postal Circle Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates willing to apply for above posts should have acquired Matriculation/ SSC from a recognized Board/ University.
Applicant’s age limit should be between 21 to 45 years as on 31-03-2016. Relaxation in Age for SC/ ST/ Female will be applicable as per Govt. rules. Age Relaxation of 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC/ ST & 10 years for PH.
Selection for above designation will be done based on applicant’s performance in Aptitude Test.
Fees of Application:
Applicants have to pay application fees which is Rs. 500/- for Male & Ex-Serviceman (OC/ OBC) & Rs. 100/- for Female (OC/ OBC/ SC/ ST) & Ex-Serviceman (SC/ ST) through Sunayasam.
How to Apply for AP Postal Circle Posts:
Persons willing to apply for AP Postal Circle posts can send their application through Online on Official Website www.appost.in on or before 04-09-2016.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application & Payment of Fee: 04-09-2016
Be the First One to Get Free Job Alerts in your Mailbox!
- ROHC Kolkata Recruitment 2017 - Govt Jobs for Research Assistant in West Bengal for Graduation/Master Degree
- ECHS Bhuj Recruitment 2017 - Safaiwala, Peon, Female Attendant, Chowkidar, Driver & Other Jobs for 12th/Diploma Pass
- SKIMS Recruitment 2017 - 34 Masalchi, Rice Cleaners & Jr Dietician Jobs for Matric/B. Sc/M. Sc Pass.
- NIAB Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 - Govt Jobs for Junior Research Fellow in Telangana for Master Degree Pass