Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board Recruits for 22 Senior Scientist Positions. | Candidates with Doctoral Degree Can Apply before 09.01.2017 for ASRB Jobs.
ASRB Recruitment 2017 – 22 Senior Scientist Vacancies – Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB), Krishi Anusandhan Bhawan, New Delhi has published a recruitment notification for 22 Senior Scientist (Animal Nutrition, Animal Physiology, Animal Genetics and Breeding, Animal Reproduction & Gynecology, Genetics & Plant Breeding, Plant Pathology, Agricultural Economics & Other) posts on permanent basis. Willing candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria given in the ASRB official job advertisement can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before last date 09-01-2017. Other details given in the ASRB notification are briefly mentioned below, have a look and apply for suitable post according to your need and qualification.
ASRB Vacant Seats Details:
Total No. of Vacant Posts – 22
Name of the Posts: Senior Scientist
Name of the Departments:
• Animal Nutrition: 02 Posts
• Animal Physiology: 01 Post
• Animal Genetics and Breeding: 01 Post
• Animal Reproduction & Gynecology: 01 Post
• Genetics & Plant Breeding, Division of Genetics: 05 Posts
• Genetics & Plant Breeding, Regional Station (CHC): 01 Post
• Plant Pathology: 01 Post
• Agricultural Chemicals, Division of Agricultural Chemicals: 01 Post
• Agricultural Economics: 01 Post
• Fish Resource Management: 01 Post
• Genetics & Plant Breeding: 02 Posts
• Plant Pathology: 02 Posts
• Agricultural Entomology: 01 Post
• Agricultural Biotechnology: 01 Post
• Agricultural Statistics: 01 Post
ASRB Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates willing to apply for above posts should have acquired Doctoral Degree in relevant subject with 08 years experience in the relevant subject or High Quality Post-Doctoral Research in an Institution/ Organization as evidenced by at least 06 Publications in Journals with NAAS rating of 7.5 or above.
Applicant’s age limit should be 47 years as on 09-01-2017.
Selection for above designation will be done based on applicant’s performance in Interview.
Fees of Application:
Applicants have to pay application fees which is Rs. 500/- at the concerned office through Crossed Demand Draft in favour of “Secretary, ASRB”. (No Fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Female)
How to Apply for ASRB Posts:
Persons willing to apply for ASRB posts can send their application in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents in an envelope superscribed “Name, Name of the Post Applied, Advertisement No. and Item No.” by Hand or Speed Post or Courier to the ASRB, Krishi Anusandhan Bhavan – i, Pusa, New Delhi – 110012 on or before 09-01-2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 09-01-2017
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form from Remote Areas: 24-01-2017
Be the First One to Get Free Job Alerts in your Mailbox!
- Top 10 Job Tips for Indian Students to Make a Career in Govt Sector
- Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 - 38 Range Forest Officer, Joint Block Development Officer and Principal Jobs for Arunachal Pradesh for Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree Pass
- IIHR Recruitment 2017 - Field Assistant, Senior Research Fellow and Young Professional Jobs for Karnataka for SSLC/ BE/ Master Degree Pass
- KLDB Recruitment 2017 - Govt Jobs in Kerala for Deputy Manager for B. VSc/ M. VSc Pass