ABOUT BANK OF MAHARASHTRA:
Bank of Maharashtra established in the year 1935 is a major public sector bank in India with largest network of branches by any public sector bank in Maharashtra covering 15 Million customers through 1895 branches throughout the country. We keep an eye on Bank of Maharashtra website (www.bankofmaharashtra.in) for a new 2016 Bank of Maharashtra recruitment PDF advertisement. Keep coming back on this page for current this month and upcoming Bank of Maharashtra jobs notifications for the year 2016 & 2016-17.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruits for 1315 Clerk & Officer Positions. Candidates with Graduation in any discipline can apply online on or before 06.09.2016 for Bank Of Maharashtra Jobs.
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment 2016 – 1315 Clerk & Other Vacancies – Bank Of Maharashtra (BOM) has publihed a recruitment notification for 1315 Officer & Clerk post (General Officer MMGS- 3/ General Officer MMGS – 2 / Security Officer MMGS – 2 / Clerk Law Graduates / Clerk Agriculture Graduates / Officer (Non Conventional)/ Clerk (Non Conventonal) posts . Willing candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria given in the Bank Of Maharashtra Official Job advertisement can submit their application through Online on or before last date 06.09.2016 . Other details given in the Bank Of Maharashtra notification are briefly mentioned below, have a look and apply for suitable post according to your need and qualification.
Bank Of Maharashtra Vacant Seats Details:
Total No. of Vacant Posts – 1315
Name of the Posts:
1. General Officer MMGS – (3): 100
2. General Officer MMGS – (2): 200
3. Security Officer MMGS – (2): 15
4. Clerk Law Graduates : 100
5. Clerk Agriculture Graduates: 200
6. Officer (Non Conventional) in JMGS – (1) : 500
7. Clerk (Non Conventional): 200
Bank Of Maharashtra Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates willing to apply for General Officer MMGS should have acquired Graduation in any Discipline from a recognized University or Board , for Security Officer MMGS / Officer (Non conventional)/ Clerk (Non conventional) should have acquired Graduation in Law with a recognized board or university , for Clerk Law Graduates should have acquired Graduation in Law with a recognized board or university , For Clerk Agriculture Graduates should have acquired Graduation in Agriculture or Agriculture Allied activities from recognized board or university.
Applicant’s age limit should be between 23 & 32 years for post 1 & 2, Age between 28 & 45 years for post 3, and age between 18 & 28 years for post (4, 5, 6 & 7) .
Selection for above designation will be done on applicant’s performance.
How to apply for Bank Of Maharashtra Posts:
Persons willing to apply for BOM posts can send their application through online an Official Website www.bankofmaharashtra.in on or before 06.09.2016.
Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 06-09-2016.
Be the First One to Get Free Job Alerts in your Mailbox!
- Top 10 Job Tips for Indian Students to Make a Career in Govt Sector
- Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 - 38 Range Forest Officer, Joint Block Development Officer and Principal Jobs for Arunachal Pradesh for Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree Pass
- IIHR Recruitment 2017 - Field Assistant, Senior Research Fellow and Young Professional Jobs for Karnataka for SSLC/ BE/ Master Degree Pass
- KLDB Recruitment 2017 - Govt Jobs in Kerala for Deputy Manager for B. VSc/ M. VSc Pass