Bihar Public Service Commission (or BPSC) came into existence on 01st April 1949 which recruits for various government vacancies in different government departments of the government of Bihar. We keep an eye on BPSC official website (bpsc.bih.nic.in) for a new 2016 Bihar Public Service Commission recruitment PDF advertisement. Keep coming back on this page for current this month and upcoming BPSC jobs notifications for the year 2016 & 2016-17.
Bihar Public Service Commission Recruits for 642 60, 61 & 62 Combined Competitive Exam Positions. | Candidates with Degree Can Apply Online up to 31-10-2016 for BPSC Jobs.
BPSC Recruitment 2016 – 642 Bihar Administrative Service (Subdivision Officer/ Deputy Collector & Equivalent) & Other Vacancies – Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC), Patna, Bihar has published a recruitment notification for special recruitment of 642 Bihar Administrative Service, Bihar Police Service, Bihar Finance Service, District Commandant & Other posts by conducting of 60, 61 & 62 Combined Competitive Exam. Willing candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria given in the BPSC official job advertisement can submit their application through Online up to 31-10-2016. Other details given in the BPSC notification are briefly mentioned below, have a look and apply for suitable post according to your need and qualification.
BPSC Vacant Seats Details:
Job Location: Patna, Bihar
Total No. of Vacant Posts – 642
Name of the Posts:
1. Bihar Administrative Service (Subdivision Officer/ Deputy Collector & Equivalent): 244 Posts
2. Bihar Police Service (DSP): 30 Posts
3. Bihar Finance Service (Commercial Officer): 73 Posts
4. District Commandant (Civil Defence Crops Organisation): 05 Posts
5. Product Inspector: 02 Posts
6. Bihar Probation Service (Probation Officer): 60 Posts
7. Rural Development Officer: 13 Posts
8. District Minority Welfare Officer: 03 Posts
9. Employment Officer/ District Employment Officer: 03 Posts
10. Bihar Registration Service (Junior Registrar): 11 Posts
11. Bihar Labour Service (Labour Superintendent): 07 Posts
12. Sugarcane Officer: 02 Posts
13. Bihar Election Service (Junior Election Officer): 04 Posts
14. District Audit Officer (Assistant Committees): 07 Posts
15. District Audit Officer (Support Committees): 03 Posts
16. Revenue Officer: 175 Posts
BPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates willing to apply for 60, 61 & 62 Combined Competitive Exam should have acquired Any Degree.
Applicant’s age limit should be 37 years for Gen (Male), 40 years for Gen (Female), OBC, BC, 42 yrs for SC/ ST as on 01-08-2014 for 60th CCC, 01-08-2015 for 61st CCC, 01-08-2016 for 62nd.
Selection for above designation will be done based on applicant’s performance in Physical Efficiency Test, Preliminary & Main Exam.
Fees of Application:
Applicants have to pay application fees which is Rs. 150/- + Bank Charges Rs. 50/- for Bihar State SC/ ST/ PH Candidates, Rs. 600/- + Rs. 50/- Bank Charges for Bihar State Other Categories & Other State through Challan by A/C No. 31650243410 in any branch of State Bank of India.
How to Apply for BPSC Posts:
Persons willing to apply for BPSC posts can send their application through Online on Official Website www.bpsc.bih.nic.in from 27-09-2016 to 31-10-2016.
Last Date for Registration: 31-10-2016.
Last Date for Download Challan & Depositing the Fee in State Bank: 31-10-2016.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 03-11-2016.