Latest Govt Employment in Assam for the Post of Professor and Assistant Professors.
Bodoland University Recruitment Board 2017 Recruits for 46 Librarian, University Law Officer, Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Posts. | Candidates with Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree/ Ph. D Can Apply for Bodoland University Jobs.
Bodoland University Recruitment 2017 – 46 Librarian & Other Vacancies – Bodoland University, Kokrajahar, Assam has published a recruitment notification for 46 Professor Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Librarian & University Law Officer posts.
Willing Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria given in the Bodoland University official job advertisement can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before 31-01-2017.
Other details given in the Bodoland University notification are briefly mentioned below, have a look and apply for suitable post according to your need and qualification.
Bodoland University Job Recruitment Details:
Job Location: Kokrajhar, Assam
Total No. of Vacant Posts – 46
Name of the Job Positions:
1. Professor: 17 Posts
2. Associate Professor: 14 Posts
3. Assistant Professor: 13 Posts
4. Librarian: 01 Post
5. University Law Officer : Post
Bodoland Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates willing to Apply for post 1 should have acquired Ph.D in the Concerned Subject, for post 2 should have acquired Ph. D in concerned subject with at least 55% marks for post 3 should have acquired Ph. D in concerned Subject with at least 55% marks & NET/ SLET/ SET qualification, for post 4 should have acquired Master Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ documentation with at least 55% marks & for post 5 should have acquired Bachelor Degree in Law with relevant experience.
Selection for above designation will be done based on Shortlisted candidates performance in Interview.
Applicant’s age limit should be as per as Bodoland University rules.
Fee of Application:
Applicant’s have to pay an Application fees which is Rs. 1000/ – (Rs. 500/- for SC/ ST candidates) by Demand draft in favour of Registrar, Bodoland University payable at SBI, North Kokrajhar Branch 9Code – 7379, Kokrajhar.
How to Apply for Bodoland University Jobs:
Eligible candidates willing to apply for Bodoland University posts can send their application along with all necessary enclosures and testimonials, DD, self address (Rs 5. 00) stamp envelope super scripted as ” Application for the post of ______” to the Registrar, Bodoland University, P.O. Rangalikhata (Debargaon), Dist Kokrajhar ( Assam ), PIN – 783370 on or before 31-01-2017 up to 03:00 PM.
Last Date for submission of Application: 31-01-2017 up to 03:00 PM.
Be the First One to Get Free Job Alerts in your Mailbox!
- MRPL Recruitment 2017 -Govt Jobs for Graduates in Karnataka| Technicians and Managerial vacancy for Diploma/MBA/LLB
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017 - 705 Technical/ Tradesman, General Duty, Clerk, Personal Assistant, Electrical Fitter and Other Jobs for Assam for 10th/ ITI Pass
- CMHO Dhamtari Recruitment 2017 - 13 Data Entry Operator, Dental Assistant, Audiologist, Social Worker, City Programme Manager, Lab Technician, Accountant, Phychologist/ Counsellor and Other Jobs for Dhamtari, Chhattisgarh for 10th/ MBBS/ Post Graduation/ B. Com/ BDS Pass
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 - 388 Apprentice Jobs for Rajasthan for 10th, ITI Pass