The Border Roads Organisation (or BRO) develops and maintains road networks in India’s border areas and friendly neighbouring countries. It is staffed by officers and troops drawn from the Indian Army’s Corps of Engineers, Electrical and Mechanical Engineers, Army Service Corps, Military Police and Army Personnel on extra regimental employment. We keep an eye on BRO website (www.bro.gov.in) for a new BRO recruitment PDF advertisement. Keep coming back on this page for current this month and upcoming BRO jobs notifications for the year 2016 and 2016-17.
Border Roads Organisation Recruits for 2176 Multi Skilled Worker, Driver, Operator, Welder, Vehicle Mechanic, Hindi Typist, Supervisor & Draughtsman Positions . | Candidates with 10th/ 10+2 Can Apply for BRO Jobs.
BRO Recruitment 2016 – 2176 Multi Skilled Worker & Other Vacancies – Government of India, Ministry of Defence, Border Roads Wing, General Reserve Engineer Force, Border Roads Organisation (BRO) has published a recruitment notification for special recruitment for Multi Skilled Worker, Driver & Other posts only Male candidates can apply. Willing candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria given in the BRO official job advertisement can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before 24-10-2016 & 09-12-2016. Other details given in the BRO notification are briefly mentioned below, have a look and apply for suitable post according to your need and qualification.
BRO Vacant Seats Details:
Total No. of Vacant Posts -2176
Name of the Posts:
1. Draughtsman: 52 Posts
2. Supervisor Store: 06 Posts
3. Supervisor Nursing: 06 Posts
4. Hindi Typist: 08 Posts
5. Vehicle Mechanic: 133 Posts
6. Welder: 13 Posts
7. Multi Skilled Worker ( Pioneer): 203 Posts
8. Multi Skilled Worker (Mess Waiter): 16 Posts
9. Multi Skilled Worker (Nursing Assistant): 65 Posts
10. Multi Skilled Worker (Safaiwala): 119 Posts
11. Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static): 384 Posts
12. Multi Skilled Worker (Mason): 154 Posts
13. Multi Skilled Worker (Cook): 330 Posts
14. Driver Mechanical Transport (Ordinary Grade): 475 Posts
15. Driver Road Roller (Ordinary Grade): 73 Posts
16. Operator Excavating Machinery (Ordinary Grade): 139 Posts
BRO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates willing to apply for above posts should have 10 + 2 with Science Subjects & two years Certificate in Architecture for post 01, Degree & Possessing Certificate in Material Management/ 02 years experience for post 02, 10+2 pass with science possessing certificate in Nursing from a recognized institute for post 03, 10+2 from a recognized Board & Typing speed 30 wpm in Hindi on Computer for post 04, Matriculation from a recognized Board & Possessing Certificate of Mechanic in Motor Vehicle for post 05, Matriculation from a recognized Board for post 06/07/08/10/11/12/13/14/15/16, 10+2 with Biology from a recognized Board for post 09.
Applicant’s age limit should be between 18 to 27 years for Post 1 to 6, 14 to 16, 18 to 25 years for Posts 7 to 13 as on closing date of applications. Upper age relaxation of 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for OBC & Other candidates is applicable as per rules.
Selection for above designation will be done based on physical efficiency test, practical / trade test & written exam.
Fees of Application:
Applicants have to pay application fees which is Rs. 50/- for General including Ex-servicemen & Other Backward Class by Crossed Bank Draft deposited directly in favour of Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune 411015, in Public Fund Account No. 11182905409 of State Bank of India, Khadki Branch Pune Code No. 01629. No fee for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe & Physically Handicapped candidates.
How to Apply for BRO Posts:
Persons willing to apply for BRO posts must send their application in prescribed format along relevant documents attested Copies of certificate for proof of residence, essential educational qualification, date of birth, caste certificate etc, super scribe top of the envelope with “Application for the Post of ____ Category UR/ SC/ ST/ OBC, weight age percentage in essential qualification ____” by Registered post to Commandant, GREF Centre, Dighi Camp, Pune-411 015 within 45 days from the date of advt & 60 days from the date of advt for remote areas.
Last Date for Submission of Application: 24-11-2016.
Last Date for Submission of Application for Remote Areas: 09-12-2016.
Be the First One to Get Free Job Alerts in your Mailbox!
- ROHC Kolkata Recruitment 2017 - Govt Jobs for Research Assistant in West Bengal for Graduation/Master Degree
- ECHS Bhuj Recruitment 2017 - Safaiwala, Peon, Female Attendant, Chowkidar, Driver & Other Jobs for 12th/Diploma Pass
- SKIMS Recruitment 2017 - 34 Masalchi, Rice Cleaners & Jr Dietician Jobs for Matric/B. Sc/M. Sc Pass.
- NIAB Hyderabad Recruitment 2017 - Govt Jobs for Junior Research Fellow in Telangana for Master Degree Pass