Central University of Kashmir Recruits for 20 MTS/ Peon/ Office Attendant, Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Upper Division Clerk, Personal Assistant, Medical Officer, Private Secretary, Section Officer, Finance Officer & Controller of Examinations Positions. | Candidates with 10th/ 12th/ Graduation/ Master Degree/ MBBS Degree Can Apply before 18.01.2017 for CU Kashmir Jobs.
CU Kashmir Recruitment 2017 – 20 MTS/ Peon/ Office Attendant & Other Vacancies – Central University of Kashmir (CU Kashmir), Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir offers a latest jobs opportunity titled as Central University of Kashmir Recruitment 2017 PDF for the engagement of 20 Finance Officer, Controller of Examinations, Medical Officer, Private Secretary, Section Officer, Assistant Officer, Personal Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk & MTS/ Peon/ Office Attendant posts. Willing candidates fulfilling the Eligibility criteria given in the CU Kashmir official job advertisement.
The Candidates can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before 18.01.2017. Other details given in the CU Kashmir notification are briefly mentioned below, have a look and apply for suitable post according to your need and qualification.
CU Kashmir Job Opening Details:
Job Location: Srinagar, Jammu & Kashmir
Total No. of Vacant Posts – 20
Name of the Posts:
1. Finance Officer: 01 Post
2. Controller of Examinations: 01 Post
3. Medical Officer: 02 Posts
4. Private Secretary: 01 Post
5. Section Officer: 02 Posts
6. Assistant: 02 Posts
7. Personal Assistant: 03 Posts
8. Upper Division Clerk: 03 Posts
9. Lower Division Clerk: 01 Post
10. MTS/ Peon/ Office Attendant: 04 Posts
CU Kashmir Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates willing to apply for Finance Officer, Controller of Examinations posts should have acquired Master Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven – point scale, for Medical Officer posts should have acquired MBBS from a recognized university with three years experience in a hospital/ health institution, for Private Secretary posts should have acquired Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university with atleast 50% marks & for other details refer notification.
Applicant’s age limit should be 56 years for Post (1 & 2), 40 years for Post (3), 32 years for Post (4, 6 & 7), 35 years for Post (5), 30 years for Post (8 & 9) & 25 years for Post (10). Age relaxation will be given to SC, ST, OBC, PWD and domiciles of J&K state as per GOI guidelines.
Selection for above designation will be done based on applicant’s performance in
Fees of Application:
Applicants have to pay application fees which is Rs. 300/- for General/ OBC candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates through Online Mode.
How to Apply for CU Kashmir Posts:
Persons willing to apply for CU Kashmir posts can send their application in the prescribed format along with relevant documents & DD to The recruitment Section, Central University of Kashmir, Nowgam Byepass, Near Puhroo Crossing, Srinagar – 190015 (J&K) on or before 18-01-2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 18-01-2017
Be the First One to Get Free Job Alerts in your Mailbox!
- MRPL Recruitment 2017 -Govt Jobs for Graduates in Karnataka| Technicians and Managerial vacancy for Diploma/MBA/LLB
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017 - 705 Technical/ Tradesman, General Duty, Clerk, Personal Assistant, Electrical Fitter and Other Jobs for Assam for 10th/ ITI Pass
- CMHO Dhamtari Recruitment 2017 - 13 Data Entry Operator, Dental Assistant, Audiologist, Social Worker, City Programme Manager, Lab Technician, Accountant, Phychologist/ Counsellor and Other Jobs for Dhamtari, Chhattisgarh for 10th/ MBBS/ Post Graduation/ B. Com/ BDS Pass
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 - 388 Apprentice Jobs for Rajasthan for 10th, ITI Pass