Central University of Gujarat (or CUG) founded in the year 2009 at Gandhinagar, Gujarat was established through an act of Parliament, Central Universities Act. 2009 undertaken by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. We keep an eye on CUG official website (www.cug.ac.in) for a new 2016 Central University of Gujarat recruitment PDF advertisement. Keep coming back on this page for current this month and upcoming Central University of Gujarat jobs notifications for the year 2016 & 2016-17.
Central University of Gujarat Recruits for 112 Peon, Driver, Cook, Nurse, Hindi Typist, Registrar, Library Assistant, Laboratory Assistant, Finance Officer, LDC, UDC, Medical Attendant, Deputy Registrar, Controller of Examination & Other Positions. | Candidates Master’s Degree/ Bachelor’s Degree/ MBBS/ MCA with relevant experience Can Apply before 28.10.2016 for Central University of Gujarat Jobs.
CUG Recruitment 2016 – 112 Peon & Other Vacancies – Central University of Gujarat (CUG), Gandinagar, Gujarat has published a recruitment notification for special recruitment of 112 Registrar, Finance Officer, Controller of Examination, Librarian, Deputy Librarian, Deputy Registrar, Medical Attendant/ Dresser, Assistant Registrar, Medical Officer & Other posts on Direct Recruitment basis. Willing candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria given in the CUG official job advertisement can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before last date 28.10.2016. Other details given in the CUG notification are briefly mentioned below, have a look and apply for suitable post according to your need and qualification.
CUG Vacant Seats Details:
Job Location: Gujarat
Total No. of Vacant Posts – 112
Name of the Posts:
1. Registrar: 01 Post
2. Finance Officer: 01 Post
3. Controller of Examinations: 01 Post
4. Librarian: 01 Post
5. Deputy Librarian: 01 Post
6. Deputy Registrar: 02 Posts
7. Medical Attendant/ Dresser: 01 Post
8. Executive Engineer: 01 Post
9. Assistant Librarian: 01 Post
10. Assistant Registrar: 02 Posts
11. Medical Officer: 02 Posts
12. Information Scientist: 01 Post
13. Public Relation Officer: 01 Post
14. System Analyst: 01 Post
15. Security Officer: 01 Post
16. Assistant Engineer: 01 Post
17. Section Officer: 03 Posts
18. Private Secretary: 05 Posts
19. Nurse: 01 Post
20. Senior Technical Assistant (Laboratory): 02 Posts
21. Senior Technical Assistant (Computer): 01 Post
22. Junior Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
23. Junior Engineer (Electrical): 01 Post
24. Assistant: 08 Posts
25. Hindi Translator: 01 Post
26. Personal Assistant: 03 Posts
27. Professional Assistant: 01 Post
28. Security Inspector: 01 Post
29. Pharmacist: 01 Post
30. Technical Assistant (Computer): 01 Post
31. Technical Assistant (Laboratory): 04 Posts
32. Semi Professional Assistant: 02 Posts
33. UDC: 05 Posts
34. Laboratory Assistant: 07 Posts
35. Library Assistant: 02 Posts
36. LDC: 15 Posts
37. LDC (Caretaker): 03 Posts
38. Hindi Typist: 01 Post
39. Cook: 03 Posts
40. Driver: 03 Posts
41. Kitchen Attendant: 02 Posts
42. Hostel Attendant: 02 Posts
43. Laboratory Attendant: 05 Posts
44. Library Attendant: 03 Posts
45. Peon/ Office Attendant/ MTS: 06 Posts
CUG Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates willing to apply for Registrar/ Finance Officer/ Controller of Examination posts should have acquired Master’s Degree with 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 07 point Scale & 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in AGP of 7000 and above or with 08 years service in AGP 8000 or 15 years of Administrative experience of which 8 years as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent, for Librarian posts should have acquired Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation with 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 07 point Scales & 13 Years experience as Deputy Librarian in University Library or 18 years experience as a College Librarian & M. Phil/ Ph. D Degree, for Deputy Librarian posts should have acquired Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation with 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC 07 point Scales & 05 Years experience as Assistant Librarian in University/ College Library & M. Phil/ Ph. D Degree.
For more Qualification Details refer to Notification of Central University of Gujarat jobs.
Applicant’s age limit should be 57 years for Post (1 to 5), 40 years for Post (6, 8, 9, 12 & 18), 56 years for Post (7), 35 years for Post (10, 11, 13 to 17, 19 to 24, 26 to 35, 37, 39, 40, 43, 44 & 46), 30 years for Post (25, 41, 42 & 45), between 18 to 27 for Post (36), 25 years for Post (38). Relaxation in Age for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD/ Ex-Servicemen will be applicable as per Govt. of India/ UGC rules.
Selection for above designation will be done based on applicant’s performance in Test & Interview.
Fees of Application:
Applicants have to pay application fees which is Rs. 500/- & Rs. 250/- for OBC at the concerned office through Demand Draft in favour of “The Finance Officer, Central University of Gujarat”. (No Fee for SC/ ST/ PWD)
How to Apply for CUG Posts:
Persons willing to apply for CUG posts can send their application in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents in an envelope superscribed “Application for the Post of____” by Registered/ Speed Post to the Registrar, Central university of Gujarat, Sector – 29, Gandhinagar – 382030.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Forms: 28-10-2016
Be the First One to Get Free Job Alerts in your Mailbox!
- NIPER Guwahati Recruitment 2017 - Govt Jobs in Assam for Teachers for Phd and Technical Assistants (MS./ M. Pharma )
- NIPER Mohali Recruitment 2017 - Walk in Interview. Govt Jobs for M/ MS Pharma in Punjab State
- NIPER Kolkata Recruitment 2017 - Post Doctoral Fellow Jobs for M. Pharma/ M. Sc/ Ph. D Pass.
- NIT Mizoram Recruitment 2017 - 09 Technical Assistant, Technician, Instructor, Workshop Supervisor & Assistant Professor Jobs for Mizoram for ITI/Diploma/B. Tech/M. Tech Pass