Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruits for 18 Painter, Shipwright Wood, Fitter, Welder cum Fitter, Junior Commercial Assistant, Senior Ship Draftsman and Junior Technical Assistant Positions. | Candidates with Diploma Can Apply before 31.01.2017 for Cochin Shipyard Jobs.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017 – Jobs for 18 Painter & Other Vacancies – Cochin Shipyard Limited, Kochi, Kerala offers a latest job opportunity titled as Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017 PDF for the engagement of 18 Junior Technical Assistant, Senior Ship Draftsman, Junior Commercial Assistant, Welder cum Fitter, Fitter (Electrical), Painter, Shipwright Wood posts for reserved categories of SC, ST & PWD candidates. Willing candidates fulfilling the Eligibility criteria given in the Cochin Shipyard official job advertisement can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before 31.01.2017. Other details given in the Cochin Shipyard notification are briefly mentioned below, have a look and apply for suitable post according to your need and qualification.
Cochin Shipyard Vacant Seats Details:
Job Location: Kochi, Kerala
Total No. of Vacant Posts -18
Name of the Posts:
1. Junior Technical Assistant: 02 Posts
2. Senior Ship Draftsman: 02 Posts
3. Junior Commercial Assistant: 02 Posts
4. Welder cum Fitter: 09 Posts
5. Fitter (Electrical): 01 Post
6. Painter: 01 Posts
7. Shipwright Wood: 01 Post
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates willing to apply for Junior Technical Assistant, Senior Ship Draftsman, Junior Commercial Assistant posts should have acquired 03 year’s Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ Commercial Practice/ Computer Science/ Information Technology securing from a State Board of Technical Education securing minimum of 60% of marks or equivalent qualification with relevant experience & for other qualification details refer the notification.
Applicant’s age limit should be 35 years as on 31-01-2017. Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 15 years for PWD (SC/ ST) candidates, 13 years for PWD (OBC) candidates and 10 years for PWD (unreserved) candidates.
Selection for above designation will be done based on applicant’s performance in objective type written test and descriptive/ skill/ practical test.
How to Apply for Cochin Shipyard Posts:
Persons willing to apply for Cochin Shipyard posts can send their application in the prescribed format with affixing recent passport size photograph on the application along with self attested copies of certificates to prove age, qualifications (with mark lists), experience, caste, disability etc in an envelope should be super scribed with “Special Recruitment Drive for Reserved Posts (ST/ PWD) – Application for the post of ___________ (Name of the post/ Discipline)” to The Chief General Manager (HR), Cochin Shipyard Limited, Perumanoor, Po Kochi – 682 015 on or before 31-01-2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31-01-2017
Be the First One to Get Free Job Alerts in your Mailbox!
- MRPL Recruitment 2017 -Govt Jobs for Graduates in Karnataka| Technicians and Managerial vacancy for Diploma/MBA/LLB
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017 - 705 Technical/ Tradesman, General Duty, Clerk, Personal Assistant, Electrical Fitter and Other Jobs for Assam for 10th/ ITI Pass
- CMHO Dhamtari Recruitment 2017 - 13 Data Entry Operator, Dental Assistant, Audiologist, Social Worker, City Programme Manager, Lab Technician, Accountant, Phychologist/ Counsellor and Other Jobs for Dhamtari, Chhattisgarh for 10th/ MBBS/ Post Graduation/ B. Com/ BDS Pass
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 - 388 Apprentice Jobs for Rajasthan for 10th, ITI Pass