District Health & Family Welfare Samiti Uttar Dinajpur Recruits for 57 Staff Nurse, Laboratory Technician, Medical Officer, GDMO, MO, Specialist, Counselors, MT & Other Positions. | Candidates with Diploma/ Graduation/ MBBS/ Post Graduation Can Apply for DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur Jobs.
DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment 2017 – 57 Staff Nurse & Other Vacancies – District Health & Family Welfare Samiti(DHFWS), Uttar Dinajpur has published a recruitment notification for 57 Medical Officer-Full Time (NUHM), GDMO (NHM), MO – SNCU, Specialist (G&O, Anesthetist, Paediatrics), Counselors of Adolescent Friendly Health Clinic, MT (Lab, X-ray/ RD, ECG), Counselor, Laboratory Technician, Technical Supervisor & other posts on contractual basis. Willing candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria given in the DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur official job advertisement can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before last date 10-01-2017 & attend Walk in Interview on 04th January 2017 at 12.00 Noon. Other details given in the DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur notification are briefly mentioned below, have a look and apply for suitable post according to your need and qualification.
DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur Vacant Seats Details:
Job Location: Uttar Dinajpur, West Bengal
Total No. of Vacant Posts – 57
Name of the Posts:
1. Medical Officer-Full Time (NUHM): 05 Posts
2. GDMO (NHM): 05 Posts
3. MO – SNCU: 01 Post
4. Specialist (G&O): 02 Posts
5. Specialist (Anesthetist): 01 Post
6. Specialist (Paediatrics): 02 Posts
7. Counselors of Adolescent Friendly Health Clinic: 02 Posts
8. MT (Lab): 05 Posts
9. MT (X-ray/ RD): 06 Posts
10. MT (ECG): 07 Posts
11. Counselor: 02 Posts
12. Laboratory Technician: 04 Posts
13. Technical Supervisor: 02 Posts
14. Senior Medical Officer (ART Islampur): 01 Post
15. Staff Nurse: 01 Post
16. M.T Lab (Mobile ICTC Van): 01 Post
17. Physiotherapist: 01 Post
18. Lab Technician: 01 Post
19. Technical Assistant: 01 Post
20. ANM (Auxilary Nursing Midwifery): 06 Posts
21. Lab Technician (NUHM): 01 Post
DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates willing to apply for Medical Officer posts should have acquired MBBS from a MCI recognized Institute with 01 year of compulsory Internship, registered under West Bengal Medical Council, for GDMO posts should have acquired MBBS, registered with West Bengal Medical Council, for MO posts should have acquired MBBS, registered with West Bengal Medical Council or MCI, for Specialist (G&O) (Anesthetist) (Paediatrics) posts should have acquired Post Graduation Degree/ Diploma in relevant Discipline from Institution under MCI and for Counselors of Adolescent Friendly Health Clinic posts should have acquired Graduation in Psychology/ Sociology/ Anthropology/ Social Work/ Human Development (Preference will be given to those who have MA/ M. Sc in relevant subjects) & conversant in MS-Office .
For more Qualification Details refers to Notification of DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur jobs.
Applicant’s age limit should be 63 years for Post (1), 65 years for Post (2), between 25 to 40 years for Post (7), 18 to 37 years for Post (8 to 10), 40 years for Post (11 to 19 & 21) & 25 to 25 years for Post (20) as on Date for Publication of Advertisement. Relaxation in Age for SC/ ST/ OBC will be applicable as per Govt. rules.
Selection for above designation will be done based on applicant’s performance in Written Examination/ Interview for Post (1, 3, 7 & 11 to 15), Interview for Post (4 to 6 & 8 to 10).
For more Selection Process Details refers to Notification of DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur jobs.
How to Apply for DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur Posts:
Persons willing to apply for DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur posts can send their application in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents in an envelope superscribed “Name of the Post______” by Registered/ Speed Post/ Courier to the Office DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur on or before 10-01-2017.
For Post (1 to 6 & 14):
Persons willing to apply for DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur posts can attend the walk in Interview in DHFWS Uttar Dinajpur on 04-01-2017 at 12.00 PM at following Venue:
Office of the CMOH
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 10-01-2017
Date & Time of Interview for Post (1 to 6 & 14): 04-01-2017 at 12.00 PM.
Be the First One to Get Free Job Alerts in your Mailbox!
- MRPL Recruitment 2017 -Govt Jobs for Graduates in Karnataka| Technicians and Managerial vacancy for Diploma/MBA/LLB
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017 - 705 Technical/ Tradesman, General Duty, Clerk, Personal Assistant, Electrical Fitter and Other Jobs for Assam for 10th/ ITI Pass
- CMHO Dhamtari Recruitment 2017 - 13 Data Entry Operator, Dental Assistant, Audiologist, Social Worker, City Programme Manager, Lab Technician, Accountant, Phychologist/ Counsellor and Other Jobs for Dhamtari, Chhattisgarh for 10th/ MBBS/ Post Graduation/ B. Com/ BDS Pass
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 - 388 Apprentice Jobs for Rajasthan for 10th, ITI Pass