Jammu University Recruits for 99 Teaching & Non Teaching Positions. | Candidates with Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree/ Ph. D Degree Can Apply before 31.01.2017 for Jammu University Jobs.
Jammu University Recruitment 2017 – 99 Teaching & Other Vacancies – Jammu University has published a recruitment notification for 99 Teaching & Non Teaching (Professor, Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Director, Assistant Director, Librarian & Deputy Librarian) posts in various Departments. Willing candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria given in the Jammu University official job advertisement can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before last date 31-01-2017. Other details given in the Jammu University notification are briefly mentioned below, have a look and apply for suitable post according to your need and qualification.
Jammu University Vacant Seats Details:
Job Location: Jammu
Total No. of Vacant Posts – 99
Name of the Posts:
1. Professor: 33 Posts
2. Assistant Professor: 20 Posts
3. Associate Professor: 41 Posts
4. Director: 02 Posts
5. Assistant Director: 01 Post
6. Librarian: 01 Post
7. Deputy Librarian: 01 Post
Jammu University Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates willing to apply for Professor posts should have acquired Ph. D in concerned Discipline with 10 years of Teaching experience & evidence Published work with 10 Publications as Books and/ or Research/ Policy Paper. For Assistant Professor posts should have acquired Ph. D Degree in the concerned Disciplines & Master Degree with 55% marks with 08 years of Teaching &/or Research experience. For Associate Professor posts should have acquired Master’s Degree with 55% marks in Business Management/ Administration in relevant Management related Discipline or Ist class in 02 years Full Time PGDM & Ph. D or Fellow of lndian lnstitute of Management or of an lnstitute recognized by AICTE with 08 years relevant experience.
For more Qualification Details refers to Notification of Jammu University jobs.
Selection for above designation will be done based on applicant’s performance in Written Test & Interview.
Fees of Application:
Applicants have to pay application fees which is Rs. 1210/- at the concerned office through Crossed Indian Postal Order or Bank Draft in favour of “Registrar, University of Jammu, Jammu-180006″.
How to Apply for Jammu University Posts:
Persons willing to apply for Jammu University posts can send their application in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents by Registered Post to the Assistant
Registrar (Teaching Wing), First Floor, New Administrative Block, University of Jammu, Jammu (Tawi) – 180006, J & K State on or before 31-01-2017.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 31-01-2017
Be the First One to Get Free Job Alerts in your Mailbox!
- MRPL Recruitment 2017 -Govt Jobs for Graduates in Karnataka| Technicians and Managerial vacancy for Diploma/MBA/LLB
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017 - 705 Technical/ Tradesman, General Duty, Clerk, Personal Assistant, Electrical Fitter and Other Jobs for Assam for 10th/ ITI Pass
- CMHO Dhamtari Recruitment 2017 - 13 Data Entry Operator, Dental Assistant, Audiologist, Social Worker, City Programme Manager, Lab Technician, Accountant, Phychologist/ Counsellor and Other Jobs for Dhamtari, Chhattisgarh for 10th/ MBBS/ Post Graduation/ B. Com/ BDS Pass
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 - 388 Apprentice Jobs for Rajasthan for 10th, ITI Pass