King George Medical University Recruits for 58 Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Positions. | Candidates with MCI Can Apply Online before 01.01.2017 for KGMU Jobs.
KGMU Recruitment 2017 – 58 Professor & Other Vacancies – King George’s Medical University (KGMU), Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh has published a recruitment notification for 58 Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor posts in various disciplines. Willing candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria given in the KGMU official job advertisement can submit their application through Online on or before last date 01.01.2017. Other details given in the KGMU notification are briefly mentioned below, have a look and apply for suitable post according to your need and qualification.
KGMU Vacant Seats Details:
Job Location: Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Total No. of Vacant Posts – 58
Name of the Posts:
1. Professor: 19 Posts
2. Associate Professor: 19 Posts
3. Assistant Professor: 20 Posts
KGMU Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates willing to apply for above posts should have acquired MCI/ Statutory body norms & Super Speciality Cancer Institute Bye Laws recognized by MCI/ other relevant councils with Experience As per Medical Council of India in recognized institutions & Work experience in reputed Cancer Canter in India or abroad.
Selection for above designation will be done based on applicant’s performance & Informed for Interview.
Fees of Application:
Applicants have to pay application fees which is Rs. 5000/- for UR, Rs. 3000/- for OBS/ SC through Online.
How to Apply for KGMU Posts:
Persons willing to apply for KGMU posts can send their application through Online on Official Website kgmu.org on or before 01-01-2017 & must send Hard Copy of Online Application along with all relevant documents by Post to Vice Chancellor, King George’s Medical University, UP, Lucknow – 226003 within 15 days from the Date for Submission of Online Application.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 01-01-2017
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: Within 15 days from Date for Submission of Online Application.
Be the First One to Get Free Job Alerts in your Mailbox!
- Satara DCCB Recruitment 2017 - 246 Junior Clerk Jobs for Graduation/ M. Sc Pass
- Top 10 Job Tips for Indian Students to Make a Career in Govt Sector
- Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 - 38 Range Forest Officer, Joint Block Development Officer and Principal Jobs for Arunachal Pradesh for Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree Pass
- IIHR Recruitment 2017 - Field Assistant, Senior Research Fellow and Young Professional Jobs for Karnataka for SSLC/ BE/ Master Degree Pass