Mumbai Port Trust Recruits for 259 Trade Apprentice, Technician & Graduate Positions. | Candidates with 10th/ ITI/ Diploma/ Degree Can Apply before 20.01.2017 for Mumbai Port Trust Jobs.
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 – 259 Graduate Apprentice & Other Vacancies – Mumbai Port Trust has published a recruitment notification for 259 Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice posts in various Engineering Disciplines. Willing candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria given in the Mumbai Port Trust official job advertisement can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before last date 20-01-2017 up to 05.00 PM. Other details given in the Mumbai Port Trust notification are briefly mentioned below, have a look and apply for suitable post according to your need and qualification.
Mumbai Port Trust Vacant Seats Details:
Total No. of Vacant Posts – 259
Name of the Posts: Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentice
Name of the Trades:
• Graduate in Mechanical Engineering: 02 Posts
• Graduate in Electrical Engineering: 03 Posts
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering: 03 Posts
• Diploma in Electrical Engineering: 03 Posts
• Programming and System Administration Assistant (PASAA): 248 Posts
Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates willing to apply for Graduate in Mechanical Engineering/ Graduate in Electrical Engineering posts should have acquired Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ Technology from recognized University as per rule 3(2) Schedule IA of the Apprentices rules, 1992, for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/ Diploma in Electrical Engineering posts should have acquired Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ Technology from Board of Technical Education of State as per rule 3(2) Schedule IA of the Apprentices rules, 1992 and for Programming/ System Administration Assistant (PASAA) posts should have acquired 10th (SSC) or equivalent & pass National Trade Certificate Examination in the Trade of Computer Operator/ Programming Assistant (COPA) in ITI.
Applicant’s age limit should be between 14 to 21 years as on
01-03-2017. Age Relaxation of 05 years for SC/ ST.
Fees of Application:
Applicants have to pay application fees which is Rs. 20/- at the concerned office through Postal Order at GPO Mumbai/ Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque/ Pay Order in favour of “Board of Trustees of the Port of Mumbai”.
How to Apply for Mumbai Port Trust Posts:
Persons willing to apply for Mumbai Port Trust posts can send their application in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents to the Apprentice Training Centre, First Floor, Mb. P. T. Workshop, Mazgaon (East), Mumbai – 400010 on or before 20-01-2017 up to 05.00 PM.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 20-01-2017 up to 05.00 PM.
Be the First One to Get Free Job Alerts in your Mailbox!
- MRPL Recruitment 2017 -Govt Jobs for Graduates in Karnataka| Technicians and Managerial vacancy for Diploma/MBA/LLB
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017 - 705 Technical/ Tradesman, General Duty, Clerk, Personal Assistant, Electrical Fitter and Other Jobs for Assam for 10th/ ITI Pass
- CMHO Dhamtari Recruitment 2017 - 13 Data Entry Operator, Dental Assistant, Audiologist, Social Worker, City Programme Manager, Lab Technician, Accountant, Phychologist/ Counsellor and Other Jobs for Dhamtari, Chhattisgarh for 10th/ MBBS/ Post Graduation/ B. Com/ BDS Pass
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 - 388 Apprentice Jobs for Rajasthan for 10th, ITI Pass