National Health Mission Birbhum Recruits for 04 ANM Trainee & Technical Assistant Positions. | Candidates with 12th/ Diploma/ Graduation Can Apply for NHM Birbhum JObs.
NHM Birbhum Recruitment 2017 – 04 ANM Trainee & Other Vacancies – National Health Mission, Birbhum, West Bengal has published a recruitment notification for 04 ANM Trainee for UPHC under NUHM & Technical Assistant (JE/ AES) under NVBDCP posts on contractual basis. Willing candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria given in the NHM Birbhum official job advertisement can submit their application in the prescribed format on or before last date 14-01-2017 up to 04.00 PM. Other details given in the NHM Birbhum notification are briefly mentioned below, have a look and apply for suitable post according to your need and qualification.
NHM Birbhum Vacant Seats Details:
Job Location: Birbhum, West Bengal
Total No. of Vacant Posts – 04
Name of the Posts:
1. ANM Trainee for UPHC under NUHM: 03 Posts
2. Technical Assistant (JE/ AES) under NVBDCP: 01 Post
NHM Birbhum Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates willing to apply for ANM under NUHM posts should have acquired 10+2 or equivalent (Only Female can Apply) and for Technical Assistant posts should have acquired Graduation in any Discipline from recognized University with Diploma Course in Computer Science from any recognized Institution & Typing Speed of 30 w. p. m. with ability to Type in Bengali & 06 months working experience in handling Office.
Applicant’s age limit should be between 25 to 35 years for Post (1) and 40 years for Post (2) as on 01-01-2017. Relaxation in Age for SC/ ST/ OBC will be applicable as per Govt. rules.
Selection for above designation will be done based on applicant’s performance in Merit.
Fees of Application:
Applicants have to pay application fees which is Rs. 100/- at the concerned office through Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque in favour of “DHFWS, Birbhum”. (Rs. 50/- for Reserved Applicants)
How to Apply for NHM Birbhum Posts:
Persons willing to apply for NHM Birbhum posts can send their application in the prescribed format along with all relevant documents in an envelope superscribed “Category of the Post” by Registered Post/ Courier to the Concerned Address mentioned in the Notification on or before 14-01-2017 up to 04.00 PM.
Last Date for Receipt of Application Form: 14-01-2017 up to 04.00 PM.
Be the First One to Get Free Job Alerts in your Mailbox!
- MRPL Recruitment 2017 -Govt Jobs for Graduates in Karnataka| Technicians and Managerial vacancy for Diploma/MBA/LLB
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017 - 705 Technical/ Tradesman, General Duty, Clerk, Personal Assistant, Electrical Fitter and Other Jobs for Assam for 10th/ ITI Pass
- CMHO Dhamtari Recruitment 2017 - 13 Data Entry Operator, Dental Assistant, Audiologist, Social Worker, City Programme Manager, Lab Technician, Accountant, Phychologist/ Counsellor and Other Jobs for Dhamtari, Chhattisgarh for 10th/ MBBS/ Post Graduation/ B. Com/ BDS Pass
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 - 388 Apprentice Jobs for Rajasthan for 10th, ITI Pass