ABOUT NIRD HYDERABAD:
National Institute of Rural Development (or NIRD) is an Indian institute for research in rural development, located in Rajendranagar near Hyderabad. NIRD offers one tear PGDRM course. Its mission is to develop a committed cadre of rural development profressionals trained to deal with the challenges in rural areas. We keep an eye on NIRD website (www.nird.org.in) for a new NIRD recruitment PDF advertisement. Keep coming back on this page for current this month and upcoming NIRD jobs notifications for the year 2016 and 2016-17.
National Institute of Rural Development Hyderabad Recruits for 34 Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Positions. Candidates with Post Graduation can Apply for NIRD Hyderabad Jobs.
NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment 2016 – 34 Professor & Other vacancies – National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayatiraj (NIRD), Hyderabad, Telangana has published a recruitment notification for special recruitment of 34 Professor, Associate Professor & Assistant Professor Posts. Willing Candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria given in the NIRD Hyderabad Official job advertisement Can Apply Online or before last date 09-11-2016 upto 05:30 PM. Other details given in the NIRD Hyderabad notification are briefly mentioned below, have a look and apply for suitable post according to your need and qualification.
NIRD Hyderabad Vacant Seat Details:
Total No of Vacant Posts – 34
Name of the Posts:
1. Professor: 14 Posts
2. Associate Professor: 13 Posts
3. Assistant Professor: 07 Posts
NIRD Hyderabad Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Candidate willing to Apply for Professor , Associate Professor & Assistant Professor should have acquired First or High Second Class Post Graduation Degree (with marks of 55% and above) in sociology, social/ cultural Anthropology, Economics, Social Work, Rural Development, Population & Development studies, forest Management, Agriculture, Management, Rural Development, Social Governance, M. Tech ( in any field of Science & Technology including Geo Informatics, Space Technology, Spatial Information Technology), Library Science, Journalism, Mass Media and Statistics.
Applicant’s age limit should be 60 years as on date of notification.
Selection for above designation will be done based on Applicant’s performance in Interview.
How to Apply for NIRD Hyderabad Posts:
Eligible candidates willing to apply for NIRD Hyderabad posts may Apply online through Online Website www.nird.org.in & send hard copy of the Online application with relevant documents to the Assistant Registrar (E), National Institute of Rural Development & Panachayti Raj, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad – 500 030 on or before 09-11-2016 by 05:30 PM.
Last Date for Online Submission of Application: 09-11-2016 up to 05:30 PM.
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application: 09-11-2016 up to 05:30 PM.
Be the First One to Get Free Job Alerts in your Mailbox!
- NIT Mizoram Recruitment 2017 - 09 Technical Assistant, Technician, Instructor, Workshop Supervisor & Assistant Professor Jobs for Mizoram for ITI/Diploma/B. Tech/M. Tech Pass
- NIPER Raebareli Recruitment 2017 - 11 Assistant Grade I, Assistant Grade II, Registrar, Lecturer, Secretary to Director, Store & Purchase Officer and Finance & Accounts Officer Jobs for Graduation Degree/ Post Graduation Degree/ Master Degree/ M. Pharm/ MS Pass.
- Vizhinjam International Seaport Ltd Recruitment 2017 -Chief Finance Officer & Project Manager Jobs for Engineering/ MBA/ PGDM/ Post Graduation/ Chartered Accountants
- Satara DCCB Recruitment 2017 - 246 Junior Clerk Jobs for Graduation/ M. Sc Pass