Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (Uttarakhand PSC or UKPSC) established on 14th March 2001 constituted under the provisions of the Article 315 of the constitution of India by the Governor of Uttarakhand which recruits civil services jobs for the various department of Uttarakhand. We keep an eye on UKPSC official website (www.ukpsc.gov.in) for a new 2016 Uttarakhand Public Service Commission recruitment PDF advertisement. Keep coming back on this page for current this month and upcoming UKPSC jobs notifications for the year 2016 & 2016-17.
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission Recruits for 138 Finance Officer, Editor, District Savings Officer, District Information Officer, Feature Lekhar,Assistant Registrar, Assistant Municipal Commissioner, Assistant Town Planner, Commercial Tax Officer, Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent, District Commandant Home Guard, Superintendent Jailor, Assistant Commissioner & District Minority Officer Positions. | Candidates with Degree/ PG Diploma Can Apply Online up to 25-10-2016 for UKPSC Jobs.
UKPSC Recruitment 2016 – 138 Finance Officer & Other Vacancies – Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has published a recruitment notification for special recruitment of 138 Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent Police, District Minority Officer & Other posts by conducting of Combined State Civil/ Upper Subordinate Service Exam 2016. Willing candidates fulfilling the Eligibility criteria given in the UKPSC official job advertisement can submit their application through Online from 08-10-2016 to 25-10-2016. Other details given in the UKPSC notification are briefly mentioned below, have a look and apply for suitable post according to your need and qualification.
UKPSC Vacant Seats Details:
Total No. of Vacant Posts – 138
Name of the Posts:
1. Deputy Collector (Uttarakhand Civil Service): 05 Posts
2. Deputy Superintendent Police: 17 Posts
3. District Commandant Home Guard: 02 Posts
4. Superintendent Jailor: 02 Posts
5. Assistant Commissioner: 32 Posts
6. Finance Officer: 10 Posts
7. Editor: 01 Post
8. Assistant Registrar: 01 Post
9. Assistant Municipal Commissioner: 09 Posts
10. Assistant Town Planner: 02 Posts
11. Commercial Tax Officer: 51 Posts
12. District Savings Officer: 01 Post
13. District Information Officer: 02 Posts
14. Feature Lekhar: 01 Post
15. District Minority Officer: 02 Posts
UKPSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates willing to apply for Deputy Collector (Uttarakhand Civil Service), Deputy Superintendent Police, Distinct Commandant Home Guard, Superintendent Jailor, Assistant Commissioner, Finance Officer, Editor, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Municipal Commissioner, Commercial Tax Officer, District Savings Officer, District Information Officer, Feature Lekhar, District Minority Officer posts should have acquired any Degree, for Assistant Town Planner posts should have acquired PG Diploma in Town and Agriculture Planing.
Applicant’s age limit should be 21-42 years for as on 01-07-2016.
Selection for above designation will be done based on applicant’s performance in Physical measurement test, written test (Prelims & Mains) & interview.
Fees of Application:
Applicants have to pay application fees which is Rs. 250/- for General, Rs. 150/- for uttarakhand OBC/ Freedom Fighters and Rs. 100/- for Uttarakhand SC/ ST/ PH/ Ex Serviceman Candidates through Bank Challan in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
How to Apply for UKPSC Posts:
Persons willing to Apply for UKPSC posts can send their application through Online on official Website www.ukpsc.gov.in from 08-10-2016 to 25-10-2016.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 25-10-2016.
Last Date for Take Print out of E Challan: 27-10-2016.
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 28-10-2016.
Be the First One to Get Free Job Alerts in your Mailbox!
- Top 10 Job Tips for Indian Students to Make a Career in Govt Sector
- Arunachal Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 - 38 Range Forest Officer, Joint Block Development Officer and Principal Jobs for Arunachal Pradesh for Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree Pass
- IIHR Recruitment 2017 - Field Assistant, Senior Research Fellow and Young Professional Jobs for Karnataka for SSLC/ BE/ Master Degree Pass
- KLDB Recruitment 2017 - Govt Jobs in Kerala for Deputy Manager for B. VSc/ M. VSc Pass