Vijaya Bank Recruits for 44 Probationary Manager Positions. | Candidates with Graduation Degree/ LLB/ Post Graduation Degree Can Apply Online before 09.01.2017 for Vijaya Bank Jobs.
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 – 44 Probationary Manager (Security) & Other Vacancies – Vijaya Bank has published a recruitment notification for 44 Probationary Manager (Security), Probationary Manager (Rajbhasa) & Probationary Manager (Law) posts in MMG Scale II in specialist category. Willing candidates fulfilling the Eligibility Criteria given in the Vijaya Bank official job advertisement can submit their application through Online on or before last date 09.01.2017. Other details given in the Vijaya Bank notification are briefly mentioned below, have a look and apply for suitable post according to your need and qualification.
Vijaya Bank Vacant Seats Details:
Total No. of Vacant Posts – 44
Name of the Posts:
• Probationary Manager (Security): 20 Posts
• Probationary Manager (Rajbhasa): 10 Posts
• Probationary Manager (Law): 14 Posts
Vijaya Bank Recruitment Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates willing to apply for Probationary Manager (Security) posts should have acquired Degree from recognized University with 05 years commissioned service in Army/ Navy/ Air force/ Police Officer, for Probationary Manager (Rajbhasha) post should have acquired Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English or Post Graduate Degree in Sanskrit with English & Hindi as subject at Degree (graduation) Level with 02 years experience as office handling Official Language implementation in publick sector Bank/ PSUs/ Central Government/ State government, for Probationary Manager (Law) post should have acquired BL (LLB) (regular Full Time) from recognized University with 05 years experience out of 03 years as practicing Avocate in Civil Court/ DRT dealing with Bank related cases.
Applicant’s age limit should be between 20 to 45 years for post (1), 20 to 35 years for post (2 & 3) as on 01-10-2016. Age Relaxation of 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC/ ST & 10 years for PWD.
Selection for above designation will be done based on applicant’s performance in Interview, Group Discussion & Test.
Fees of Application:
Applicants have to pay application fees which is Rs. 600/- + (Rs. 100/- intimation charges) for All Applicant & OBC through Online Payment (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD).
How to Apply for Vijaya Bank Posts:
Persons willing to apply for Vijaya Bank posts can send their application through Online on Official Website www.vijayabank.com on or before 09-01-2017 & must send Hard Copy of Online Application along with all relevant documents in an envelope superscribed “Application for the Post of____” by Post to the Vijaya Bank, Post Box No 5136, GPO, Bangalore – 560 001 on or before 16-01-2017.
Last Date of Online Application:09-01-2017
Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 09-01-2017
Last Date for Printing Online Application: 24-01-2017
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application: 16-01-2017
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of Online Application for Remote Areas: 20-01-2017
Be the First One to Get Free Job Alerts in your Mailbox!
- MRPL Recruitment 2017 - 41 Technician Apprentice, Deputy General Manager and Manager Jobs for Karnataka for Diploma/ Graduation Degree Pass
- Assam Rifles Recruitment 2017 - 705 Technical/ Tradesman, General Duty, Clerk, Personal Assistant, Electrical Fitter and Other Jobs for Assam for 10th/ ITI Pass
- CMHO Dhamtari Recruitment 2017 - 13 Data Entry Operator, Dental Assistant, Audiologist, Social Worker, City Programme Manager, Lab Technician, Accountant, Phychologist/ Counsellor and Other Jobs for Dhamtari, Chhattisgarh for 10th/ MBBS/ Post Graduation/ B. Com/ BDS Pass
- North Western Railway Recruitment 2017 - 388 Apprentice Jobs for Rajasthan for 10th, ITI Pass